How I Made $47,692.27 In A Single Day
The Subtile Trap of Trading
Day Trade Extreme
The Psychology of Price Movement
Trading Stocks and Options as a Business
Inside Days Chart Pattern Course
Free Forex Trading Course
The Trading From Main Street chat is one of the best places to learn trading. You get ongoing education every trading day. This what really teaches you how to trade. I know because I am a member myself. Click here and go to their site.
Qcharts is a complete and affordable charting an real-time quote software.
eSignal is the leading real-time quotes service for serious traders. Most subscribers choose it above other services for its speed, reliability, accuracy and these exciting features:
* Streaming, real-time stocks, futures and options data from major North
American and European exchanges
* A portfolio manager, company research, tickers, alerts, direct access trading
* Limit and news alerts sent to your email, cell and desktop
* Streaming, real-time news services, including Dow Jones and Reuters, so you can act today on news others will only read about tomorrow
* A scanning tool that combs the entire market in real time to reveal the best trading opportunities
Now, through a special partnership agreement with eSignal, you can receive a discount on eSignal. Click here to receive your special discount offer.
If you feel to visit a trader message board Elite Trader is THE place to go.
Check the tradingday technical analysis tutorial...excellent.
While I don't want to endorse a specific broker here are some I have worked with:
Not sure what a certain term means? Check Investorwords!
Many traders use candlestick charts in their trades. The "shape" of the candelstick itself can be used as an indicator for future price movement. Lit Wick Co. offers a very good free overview of candlestick indicators.
Check your favourite stocks for potential trades: